Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Double cheeseburgers

I'm on a flight from Ontario, CA, to Tulsa, OK, stopping in Phoenix.
I dont look forward much to flying and adding the goofy people and their irritating habits, I really hope I can have a pleasant experience, as much as my concentration will allow.
First flight, full and buckled in. Strangely, the middle seat next to me was empty and I WAS thrilled. Then BOOM a double cheeseburger with mayo squishing out all over, waddling down the isle, looking! Omg!! The only seat left was next to me. It was difficult, very difficult for me watching her struggling to climb over the isle passenger, using both hands to re-arrange her protoplasm so it would all end up in that dames' seat.  It didn't because sooo much of the double cheeseburger was pushed on to me, my legs and my arms, even some on my side. I looked down to reach my book inside my bag, but I couldn't move. Nope I couldn't get up or down, no need to go to the John.

Not in my world. On my airline, there will only be 6 double seats for the cheeseburgers.

Mr P

No comments:

Post a Comment