Friday, June 3, 2011

A Picker, A Chomper, A Squatter and A Screamer...

Ok!!! I've had a bad day...


A Picker
I've put up with a red haired lady and her round husband both digging away for extra food lodged in their teethies, in broad daylight at a SMALL upscale restaurant. She kept digging, digging and then she spoke to me, remarking on my salad looking healthy. Sooooo ugh!!

A Chomper
Then this other lady sitting lonesomely next to my table kept doing some irritating thing with small pieces of her food. I soon noticed something fluffy and white perched on the chair next to her.. Her SHIT zu dog!! she was giving it equal bites, first IT, then her, then IT, then her.
I love dogs, aaaaahhh but there is something creepy about a dog at a nice restaurant sitting in a DIRTY dog carrier bag, on a Chair,  chomping away...  I mean something creepy about the lady who brings the dog... 


A Squatter
In the late afternoon I'm reading my book bout Sinatra  and Zippity, out come two pups romping on the lawn in front of my patio, cute both, but then one stopped 5 feet from me and squatted and laid a large tootsie roll, he jumped up and ran off . The lady or man who owned this little bastard never came around, soooooo I wrote the association and not telling on anybody, inquired what the fffffing rules are, which I already knew and also knew the association will put out a notice  to have dogs on a leash and for them to be taken to the bathroom at their designated area...  Haaaaaaaa

A Screamer
Now I'm at a Thai dinner cafe (Ana knows which one) and quietly enjoying my fish soup... Boom a baby's scream right next to me. I didn't fuss, I sat there and started to wonder why all this was going on around ME!!
Then the darndest thing, the baby was no longer screaming. 
Oh boy !   Aaahhh ... So I dared to look directly at the baby and mother to smile my thanx, when mommy flopped out a big one and jammed junior to it...
No cover and a smile on mama's face.  It shut baby up all right but  I had to listen to slurrping sounds for the rest of my din-din.   Ooohhhhhh me.


I've had a bad day...


Mr. P

No comments:

Post a Comment