Tuesday, March 27, 2012

C k chesterson's truth

C k chesterson told the truth! When he made the quote 'oh, the human race, how I hate it's ugly face.'.
That was in the middle of the 19th century and yea, things have changed, sorta.
If I am sitting in a crowded place like a bank or mall(GOD forbid), even church, I can only imagine his dis-taste, as I must be at least feeling 85% of it;however, I believe I have found a temporary cure for my chestersonian melancholy. Woe be my fellow man, but not so in an airport!
Yes! in all the airports in all the world! And They matter much more than a hill of beans. They have bars!!
Whiskey and a twist with a dash of bitters and I find myself smiling as I sit next to a citizen, even a cordial hi and where r u going?
Ok good lord, take me home safely.

1 comment: