Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Palms, tits , knives and questions

In this land of tits and smiley faces, I am trying to remember good manners and forebearances taught me as a child of the south.
What am i losing this fine south Carolina upbringing over?
the candy tits!! The frozen smiley stares!! The question of man or woman!!?
I want to look up from my gaze on the legs, buttocks and c two all-convincing GOD granted tits, with a rubber face, pretty as nature allows. NOT The jokers sister, for chrissakes!! this scares me ! AND, do u mind if I can pre-determine the fucking sex?

But here in palm tits and desert designer faces, I have even more delimna; With all my complaining, I have to add a third and fourth caveat; what am I looking at? Is it really alive? And if so, is it woman or man?
I suppose it really doesn't matter, does it?
I'm forever in my own anxiety, whereupon, should i change my attitude and just make the play for plastic?, or continue to find the companionships of the young and silly one, that which most defines my world?
One who lets me re-live yesterdays in all it's glory and pain. (I bet someone will be a smart-Alec and suggest a third choice).
Not in my world.!
Oh oh, my troubles r temporarily over, for just at this very monent, a pretty lady of 55, not looking like last years thanxgiving boned turkey , passed me by, smiling, followed by a lovely silly daughter, im very sure, and not a day older than 30..
OMG! Not much time left. Gotta go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment